In-Person Dates: July 8th-July 12th
- July 8th: Arrival-Living History Demonstration and Welcome Reception 3:30pm-6:30pm
- July 9th: Day One-Educate 8:00am-5:00pm
- July 10th: Day Two-Inspire 8:00am-5:00pm
- July 11th: Day Three-Engage 8:00am-5:00pm
- July 12th: Day Four-Connect 8:00am-5:00pm
Space is limited to 25 participants and registration is required. Dates are July 8th-12th and tuition is $250 per person. Tuition includes welcome reception on Monday, sessions and workshops (Tuesday-Friday), daily refreshments, lunch (Tuesday-Friday), and a toolkit containing lesson plans, activities, and supplementary resources. Educators who are museum members will receive additional benefits. Learn more about our Teacher Memberships by contacting, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE for tentative schedule!
To reserve your spot, complete form below or contact Kyna Stys at email@example.com.