The National Museum of the Pacific War is an exciting and educational experience for students and teachers. The Education Department at the Museum will help you explore the history and lessons of the Pacific Theater.
The National Museum of the Pacific War Field Trip Options:
- Field trips are FREE of charge.
- Field Trip includes access to the George H.W. Bush Gallery, Pacific Combat Zone, Japanese Garden of Peace, Plaza of Presidents and the Memorial Courtyard.
- You can have the option of a Pacific Combat Zone Up-close docent tour. This guided tour focuses on the major exhibits at the Pacific Combat Zone.
- Field Trips are available Monday and Tuesday (Due to COVID-19) with flexible scheduling options throughout the week. All field trips must be booked out at least two weeks in advance with a minimum group size of 12 students.
- Chaperones to student ratio:
- Grades K-6: We require a minimum of one (1) chaperone (including teachers) per five (5) students.
- Grades 7-12: We require a minimum of one (1) chaperone (including teachers) per ten (10) students.
- Any additional adult beyond the required amount per grade will be charged a discounted rate of $10 per adult.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan Your Visit!
- Fill out field trip reservation form and choose a self-guided field trip or an self-guided field trip w/ pacific combat zone up-close tour.
- Explore the Campus
- Check out our Exhibits
- Download site map
- If you would like to visit the campus before your visit, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Line up the correct number of chaperones depending on grade level (1:5 K-6th and 1:10 for 7th-12th)
- Pack a lunch! We have lunch spaces available on site at the Pacific Combat Zone. MUST RESERVE.
- Come ready to have fun and explore!