News & Events
May WWII Pacific Combat Program
May 25th, 2019 12:00am
Shows take place at the Pacific Combat Zone at the William P. Clements, Jr. Amphitheater
508 East Austin Street
To purchase tickets, click on the showtime you would like to attend.
Your ticket admits you to the program. We provide earplugs.
Children under 6: Free
Tickets are non-refundable. This is an outdoor program that is canceled only in cases of severe weather. In the case of program cancellation, rain checks will be issued. Not recommended for small children due to loud noise.
Experience the sights and sounds of World War II in the Pacific like only the National Museum of the Pacific War can bring you. Our WWII Pacific Combat Program puts you on the front lines of a beach landing somewhere in the Pacific. From the Date which will live in Infamy, to the raising of Old Glory atop a once Japanese controlled hill.
Discover the weapons and equipment used by both the American and Japanese forces. See the important roles women played during WWII, and the sacrifice both sides experienced during World War II in the Pacific.
Museum Members can now receive $2/off Adult admission tickets to the program. Members MUST REGISTER for the site to receive the discount. Follow the directions below to register and receive exclusive member pricing. Not a member? Click here to become one, and enjoy all the exclusive benefits membership offers.
1. Click on show time you would like to attend
2. Click 'Register' in the upper right corner of the ticket page
3. Please use the email attached to your membership profile
4. Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase
5. Click 'Add to Cart'. You will see your exclusive member discount applied on the next screen
- Songs of the Patriot Temporary Exhibit
- WWII Field Kitchen Display
- May WWII Pacific Combat Program
- Memorial Day Program
- 10th Annual Nimitz Golf Classic
- Summer Camp
- June Nimitz Junior Corps- Where in the World?: Geography of WWII
- July WWII Pacific Combat Program
- July Nimitz Junior Corps- East Meets West: The Japanese During WWII
- Author’s Forum
- August Nimitz Junior Corps- East Meets West: The Japanese During WWII
- August WWII Pacific Combat Program
- October WWII Pacific Combat Program
- October Nimitz Junior Corps- Mystery of the Museum: Behind the Scenes
- November WWII Pacific Combat Program